Are you concerned about hunger in Pierce County, or are you part of an organization working to fight hunger? Consider giving some of your time and talent to the Hunger Prevention Council.
The Council meets monthly to share ideas, receive updates and new information regarding food safety and best practices, discuss administrative matters, look at new and ongoing needs in Pierce County, and engage in long term planning.
- Meetings are typically held on a weekday morning
- Meetings are about one hour
- Meetings are currently being held virtually
- Some members of the council also serve on our board of directors, which involves an additional meeting every month
- Contact us for more information