- Pantry Helpers Typical pantry work involves stocking shelves, assisting and registering clients, light cleaning, light paper work
- Gardeners Help to plant, care for, and harvest fresh fruits and vegetables from our garden
- Drivers Help pick up donated food throughout the community
- Truck Teams Help pantries handle large food orders and must be able to lift and handle heavy items
- Communications Help write articles and social media posts to keep the community informed
- Fundraising Help us plan events and campaigns to raise the funds we need to feed the community
To volunteer at the Pierce County Food Pantry please start by submitting the volunteer form below.
To volunteer at one of the other independent food pantries please contact them directly.